In late March 2014, the four founding groups of delta-V came together under the auspices of the NSW Department of Trade & Investment.
Our challenge: bring the message of Space 2.0 to the tech industry as part of CeBIT Australia 2014. The result? Lunch of Australia's first Space Startup Accelerator.
- We developed the delta-V brand & messaging
- We introduced Space 2.0 to literally hundreds of VIPs, partners, investors, and potential customers
- We showcased Space 2.0 cutting-edge homegrown technologies to the Premier, Deputy Premier, and Finance Minister of NSW
- We generated credible endorsements from major institutions & press:-
- We positioned the delta-V Space Accelerator with key decision-makers in Australia and Internationally, triggering multiple conversations and initiatives.
Mission Accomplished. Heartfelt thanks to everybody who contributed to the show - it was a fantastic success, and a great way to launch delta-V's commercial vision.